RSS

Antioxidant coffee

If you are a coffee drinker and would like to increase the benefits of drinking coffee, meet Caffe Sanora Organic.
It is a new antioxidant coffee which claims to have "more antioxidants than most green teas!




I bought their signature roast at Kroger's which comes ground and is organic by the way.  It is delicious!  Caffe Sanora calls their coffee roasting process "Healthy Roast" and is described as a revolutionary roasting method.  Other companies roast their beans at high temperatures which destroys the level of antioxidants remaining.

Better would of course be to avoid drinking any coffee, but if you are going to drink it, this is a healthier choice.

When I ended up in the hospital in August 2006, I immediately quit drinking coffee and did not have any for 2 years.  When I started drinking some last summer here and there I knew I must be feeling a lot better.  I know about balancing my ph now and eat enough alkaline foods to balance out a cup of coffee a day.  When I have the urge to have more than 1 cup I drink "Teeccino"  which is an alternative to coffee and also tastes delicious.

It is organic and comes in a variety of flavors www.teeccino.com  The dark roast is made from roasted Ramon nuts, organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, and organic coffee flavor.  This product is non-acidic, contains no caffeine, and yet is a natural energy boost.  If you are trying to quit drinking any coffee, it says right on the bag it will help you kick the habit in 2 weeks and has advice on how.


This product can be purchased at whole foods and at better health food stores.  In my area it is also available at the Detroit Zen Center.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment