RSS

Vasculitis Awareness Week starts today



This is national Vasculitis Awareness week where we make an extra effort to raise awareness and do fundraisers.

Here's an article I wrote describing my symptoms http://tinatierneyhealthtalks.blogspot.com/2010_02_01_archive.html

Also for more information, visit the vasculitis foundation website for a full description on what form of vasculitis I have called wegeners.
http://www.vasculitisfoundation.org/wegenersgranulomatosis

I recently started selling ancient minerals magnesium oil and in case you were thinking of buying a bottle, this week I am donating  $1.00 for every bottle I sell.  Every dollar donated to the foundation will be directly applied toward Vasculitis research and finding a cure.




If you are not interested in buying a bottle but would like to make a donation to vasculitis research, you may do so by calling the vasculitis foundation at 1-800-277-9474.

Scroll back a couple of articles to read my article on the most effective form of magnesium you will ever use.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment