RSS

How To Manage Inflammation for Vasculitis

Vasculitis is currently "Incurable".  It also is the inflammation of the blood vessels.
However, my accupuncturist Dr. Lu, says, "if we can manage to keep the inflammation down, we can manage the disease"

An interesting article on inflammation from the Arizona Healing Center http://arizonaadvancedmedicine.com/articles/inflammation.html

The following are ways you can manage inflammation which is the root of many diseases such as cancer.

Eat anti inflammatory foods and avoid foods that trigger inflammation http://tinatierneyhealthtalks.blogspot.com/2010/04/ten-foods-every-vasculitis-person.htmlf

There is an excellent book called the  Anti-Inflammation Diet.

Take care of yourself through regular exercise, adequate sleep, work with an alternative healing practitioner to keep you well, or facilitate your wellness, avoid or minimize stress, and have a spiritual support group.


Keep your PH in Balance - being too acidic has a relationship with inflammation

Under the direction of my accupuncturist, I drink Goji berry and fresh ginger tea http://tinatierneyhealthtalks.blogspot.com/2010/04/healing-power-of-tea.html
drink this tea morning, noon, and night and my blood tests so far have shown it works.  My sedementary rate is very low.

Once again I have to mention I am not a doctor and am only sharing my experiences and results.  It is essential for you to check with your healing practitioner before making any changes.  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment