RSS

Super Supplements

Probiotics - Take 1 on an empty stomach  upon rising 30 minutes before food.  If you have been on anti-biotics it is really important to take one every day to replenish your good bacteria.  I buy the Trader Joe's variety.  You could also drink Kefir or eat a good plain Yogurt daily.  I prefer the tablets.  I do not take this regularily but some people swear by it.  I take it on and off.  Sometimes for several weeks and then off awhile and then back on. 

Spirulina - excellent to take in the morning with the green smoothie for extra protein.

Maca - since I am not on a natural hormone replacement therapy I take a tablespoon of raw maca daily which helps balance your hormones and has a variety of health benefits.

Garlique 1 teaspoon daily to help lower cholesterol.  I use in rotation with flax seeds.
Flax seeds ground 1 tablespoon daily to help lower cholesterol.Flax seed oil up to 2 tablespoons daily to help lower cholesterol.  I put on my salads instead of olive oil.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment