RSS

What every little health problem is trying to tell you?

When it comes to my health problems, I have a favorite saying; "I wish I would have known then, what I know now".
I recently went to the accupuncturist and he said, when you were having your eczema, I wish you would have come to see me then.  I could have helped you to detox properly, and possibly could have helped your system to avoid being mistriggered into an  autoimmune disease.  
At the time, I thought I was just experiencing a consequence from being in the hot tub too long.  For some reason, I did not think I was detoxing unsafely and did not make a larger connection.  Besides, I just put on the steroid cream the dermatologist gave me and refrained from going in the hot tub until it past, months later.  
Just as usual with traditional medicine, we miss the opportunity to find out the cause and the answer to; what is the underlying problem?  Hmm, could it be that this girl is releasing some heavy toxins from going into the hot tub and needs some detox guidance?  Perhaps he could have even seen the coming of a larger autoimmune problem if his training would have gone beyond the pharmaceutical approach; if they have this, prescribe them that.
I had never had many health issues and did not have much training in thinking I might even know more about this than the doctor.  I was raisied in a family where you just simply did what the doctors told you.
It wasn't until lots of damage was done during my hospitalization with this, that I started to realize, you have to think for yourself and listen to yourself first.  Use the doctors as your guideline and
find the best alternative doctor you can find and/or afford.  
From my experience, don't wait until you have a big health problem, go to your alternative doctor with your small problems.  Maybe you will be lucky and it will remain, just an isolated problem.
Louise Hay has a book called "Heal Your Body" which has an excellent explanation of what our body is trying to communicate to us.  I have found it to be very accurate and the affirmations are wonderful.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment