RSS

Tai Chi Daily will lower your blood pressure

I developed high blood pressure as a result of steroid induced diabetes which seems to go hand and hand with high blood pressure.  When I finally went back to tai chi on a daily basis, in two months my blood pressure had gone back to normal  http://worldtaichiday.org/MEDResearchHighBloodPressure.html.  I saw first hand how powerful tai chi is at relaxing you and keeping your blood pressure normal.  Also after my illness and being on long term steroids, I had lost all the muscles in my legs.  After two months of daily tai chi I regained all my muscles and also the strength in my legs.  The other therapeutic result I got was my thinking became clearer.  Tai Chi works like doing crossword puzzles on your brain.

Other activities that lower your blood pressure is meditation 20 minutes daily and also yoga has been known to lower your blood pressure.  Daily exercise for at least 30 minutes of any kind will help to control a near normal  blood pressure.   

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment